The Blue Hole and Dunn's River Falls on Same Day?

mogwaiyung

• 3 weeks later...
Has any one has done an excursion to go to both the Blue Hole and Dunn's River Falls on the same day?

So far I've only seen threads on one or the other but does not seem like anyone did both on the same day.

Thanks!

We are thinking of doing that too but not sure if it's too much for one day. When are you in Jamaica? Our ship gets to Ocho Rios on Nov. 26.

• 2 weeks later...
We are thinking of doing that too but not sure if it's too much for one day. When are you in Jamaica? Our ship gets to Ocho Rios on Nov. 26.

Just booked the same tour with Peat Taylor Tours he quoted me us $55 per person including the entrances fees for both attrations. He also have optional shopping and lunch, so this tour sounds awesome to me.

Also try Errol Bowen at Travel Jamaica Tours. We just used him a few days ago to go the Blue Hole (what an amazing place!) and I am sure he could get you to both places, provided you have a decent length in port. We drove by the entrance to the falls on our way to another location, so I know it's not too far. His email is errol@traveljamaicatours.com. We were more than pleased with his services, and he was quite reasonable and very reliable.