Hair and makeup in Miami

Reportress

Hello!

I'm getting married in port next May, and I'm looking for someone to do my hair and makeup prior to boarding the ship. I've tried searching Yelp and the like, and I'm not having much luck. Can anyone offer a recommendation for someone reliable and of good quality?

Google Perfect Wedding Guide Miami. It a free wedding guide with a ton of vendors listed. You would need to look at the category called 'Beauty and Health' for hair and makeup artists. Best of luck and congratulations!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello!

I'm getting married in port next May, and I'm looking for someone to do my hair and makeup prior to boarding the ship. I've tried searching Yelp and the like, and I'm not having much luck. Can anyone offer a recommendation for someone reliable and of good quality?

Are you looking for someone to come on the ship or to do your hair off the ship?

Are you looking for someone to come on the ship or to do your hair off the ship?

Off the ship. The amount of time we will have to get ready once boarding the ship could be very limited (depending on how the debarking process goes for the previous cruise), so I want to arrive to the port with hair and makeup done.

Off the ship. The amount of time we will have to get ready once boarding the ship could be very limited (depending on how the debarking process goes for the previous cruise), so I want to arrive to the port with hair and makeup done.

I go to a great salon, they were in Elle magazine a few years ago. Roberto Giordano. They are located on the back of the 1060 Brickell building which is right across the street from the JW Marriott. It's only a few miles to the port. Patricia or Martin is who I would use, especially Patricia. There phone number is (305) 400-6663

Rik Rak Salon on Brickell Ave is another great salon and they also offer wedding packages. I know quite a few people who go here. They also do make up and have wedding packages.

http://www.rikrak.com/our-story/

I go to a great salon, they were in Elle magazine a few years ago. Roberto Giordano. They are located on the back of the 1060 Brickell building which is right across the street from the JW Marriott. It's only a few miles to the port. Patricia or Martin is who I would use, especially Patricia. There phone number is (305) 400-6663

Rik Rak Salon on Brickell Ave is another great salon and they also offer wedding packages. I know quite a few people who go here. They also do make up and have wedding packages.

http://www.rikrak.com/our-story/

Thank you so much!