Mediterrean. suggestions late Oct. to early Nov. 2018

Shiraz49

Hi, looking to do a 12 (approx.) day cruise of Western Med.commencing very late Oct. 2018 to say 1st week of Nov. 2018 before heading further north to commence a Christmas Markets river cruise (comm. 25th Nov.).

Will do land tour ex Med. to Budapest approx. 10th to 24th Nov. 2018.

Wonder if anyone can recommend/suggest cruise lines that do these cruises so 'late'in the season.

Thanks, Tom

Of the lines I'm familiar with Celebrity and RCI look like they do Med cruises that time of year.

I think you will find Budapest is a fantastic place to visit. Enjoy.

You can also just check out a cruise (travel) website that features all of the major cruise lines and enter your dates and destinations preferences in your search criteria. I actually am looking at the exact same cruise and NCL has a couple of options (they are my preferred cruise line) as do a couple of he higher end lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi, looking to do a 12 (approx.) day cruise of Western Med.commencing very late Oct. 2018 to say 1st week of Nov. 2018 before heading further north to commence a Christmas Markets river cruise (comm. 25th Nov.).

Will do land tour ex Med. to Budapest approx. 10th to 24th Nov. 2018.

Wonder if anyone can recommend/suggest cruise lines that do these cruises so 'late'in the season.

Thanks, Tom

Perhaps the Celebrity Eclipse...Oct 29 RT Barcelona....it fits your criteria...12 nights, western Med, ending on the 10th of Nov 2018.

Thanks all for your responses/suggestions.

Have now settled for a Cunard "Queen Elizabeth" cruise ex Southhampton to Canary Isles ..... cold to warm and then back to Cold for Christmas Markets .... better make sure my flu shots are up to date.

Cheers Tom

Thanks all for your responses/suggestions.

Have now settled for a Cunard "Queen Elizabeth" cruise ex Southhampton to Canary Isles ..... cold to warm and then back to Cold for Christmas Markets .... better make sure my flu shots are up to date.

Cheers Tom

Have a great time...nice you were able to find a way to make the long flight over even more worthwhile!