Aruba Jet Ski/Parasailing Combo Advice

tgraham09

Hey everyone. I am hoping to hear some advice from those of you that are much more experienced cruisers. We are trying to decide on shore excursions for this trip, and really had our hearts set on experiencing parasailing for the first time. We have traditionally ALWAYS booked our shore excursions directly through Princess, but parasailing is not offered at any port.

I found the following 3rd party excursion available in Aruba and think it would be of the best places to try it for the first time because of the beautiful water and landscape. It also includes a half hour jet ski rental for 170/pp. I am not too worried about any trouble getting back to the ship on time because it is a shorter excursion and at Palm Beach.

http://www.shoreexcursioneer.com/aruba/jet-ski-parasail.html

What are your personal opinions on booking direct vs. 3rd party? Has anyone ever booked through that specific site?

I know nothing about this excursion company.

IF you were to go to Aruba on your own, prices are standard among operators and there are only a limited number of vendors.

Prices are as follows

Parasailing

View Palm Beach from the sky

12 minutes, 1 person - $60.00

12 minutes, 2 people on one chute - $110.00

Jetskiing

$75.00 Double- 2persons, 30 minutes

$65.00 Single- 1 person, 30 minutes

If you choose to do this on your own, you can easily take a taxi or bus to Palm or Eagle Beaches.

On Palm Beach head to the Aruba Watersports Center between the Riu and Radisson or Eagle Beach or the gents at the north end of the Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort property. They work together. Parasail will depart from Palm Beach. There are no jetski operators on Palm Beach. You will be taken via boat from Palm Beach to Eagle Beach to get the jet ski.