Jeep tour

babyclaytonmom

I emailed ABC Tours about their jeep tour to the natural pool. Their response was that Carnival rents out all of their jeeps the days they are in port (or at least the day that we are there on the Breeze). I really prefer to not do Carnival tours. Is there any other comparable tour companies that go to the natural pool? Thanks!

I emailed ABC Tours about their jeep tour to the natural pool. Their response was that Carnival rents out all of their jeeps the days they are in port (or at least the day that we are there on the Breeze). I really prefer to not do Carnival tours. Is there any other comparable tour companies that go to the natural pool? Thanks!

Yes. De Palm Tours. http://www.depalmtours.com

My nephews did their Natural Pool Off-Road Adventure tour a couple of years ago and had a great time!

Thank you! This was exactly what I was looking for.

Would this be comparable to the North Coast Jeep Safari excursion offered by Carnival? It does not show as an option for our Jan. 2016 cruise...may-be it's to far out? So altho we most always only do the Carnival excursions ( I'm afraid I won't get back to the ship if we do a private excursion) we would be interested in this.

• 2 weeks later...

DePalm told me the same thing as ABC :( That Carnival rents out all of their jeeps when in port. So is there any other company other than those two that does this in Aruba? Will have to book with Carnival if not but really prefer to just go through a private company.

Google "Maddy" and her Big Red Jeep. We had a fantastic day with her, including some off-roading in the national park, a look at some caves and petroglyphs, as well as plenty of time at the natural pools. When she was a little concerned about timing for a couple from another ship, she called her husband to meet us mid island to take them back early. A lady with a great attitude and sense of humour. Time with her was a highlight of that trip.

Google "Maddy" and her Big Red Jeep. We had a fantastic day with her, including some off-roading in the national park, a look at some caves and petroglyphs, as well as plenty of time at the natural pools. When she was a little concerned about timing for a couple from another ship, she called her husband to meet us mid island to take them back early. A lady with a great attitude and sense of humour. Time with her was a highlight of that trip.

How long ago did you tour with her Keroppi2011? Ive ready some negative things about her not showing up to pick people up and about her drinking and driving?

Madi has been receiving "so so" reviews for years. If I were only in Aruba for a day I would not book with someone who may or may not show up. But that is just me. ;)

Other independent jeep tours include

Kini Kini Tours

El Tours

Madi has been receiving "so so" reviews for years. If I were only in Aruba for a day I would not book with someone who may or may not show up. But that is just me. ;)

Other independent jeep tours include

Kini Kini Tours

El Tours

Thanks Arubalisa. I agree about Madi. I will try the other 2.

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to add my opinion...we just sailed the Carnival Breeze from June 6th to the 14th and had a fantastic time. This was our 4th cruise on Carnival so I was aware of booking through independent tour operators on the islands and saving some money.

In Aruba, due to so many positive reviews about Carnival's North Coast Jeep Safari Tour, we decided to go for it, even though it was a little bit more than we would normally spend on a tour. We took a chance and boy, was I glad that we did! While we were standing in line waiting for the tour to start, I had a conversation with another Carnival cruiser and his daughter who had taken this same tour a year ago and loved it so much that they were doing it again!

From start to finish, it was so much fun. My 19, 18 and 14 year old's loved it as well! Beautiful island, ABC, who runs this tour, was wonderful and the guides in our 5 vehicles were awesome and friendly and obviously loved what they do!

No regrets doing this tour through Carnival and would honestly recommend it as the tour, along with the guides, along with the beautiful island are worth it!!

For Babyclaytonmom,

Wow! I have learned a very valuable lesson. My recommendation was based on our 1 day personal experience 2 years ago. Fabulous time. No issues whatsoever. I did not stop to think that other cruisers may have had concerns. I guess that's where the YMMV (your mileage may vary) comment I first saw on CC comes into play. I'll be much more hesitant to offer an opinion based on a single episode. I'm glad Arubalisa chimed in with more extensive knowledge and experience. Hope you have a great day at the natural pools, however you get there.