Looking for an afternoon Island Tour that includes Aloe Factory

jdkbrim

We will be stopping in Aruba from 1 to 10 p.m. in May. Does anyone have any recommendations for an island tour that departs in the afternoon and includes the aloe factory? I need a regular bus tour, not a jeep or UTV type tour.

The only thing that I have been able to find so far is El Tours Aruba that has a 2:00 afternoon tour. I may just end up going with them if I don't get any feedback of other options. My hesitation in reserving already with them is that I don't like the idea of having to pay for the whole tour upfront when I make the reservation. Their website does say that they refund your money if the ship doesn't dock in Aruba for whatever reason, but I just prefer how all the other island tours I've ever taken have you only pay a deposit or pay when you arrive to go on the tour.

The only thing that I have been able to find so far is El Tours Aruba that has a 2:00 afternoon tour. I may just end up going with them if I don't get any feedback of other options. My hesitation in reserving already with them is that I don't like the idea of having to pay for the whole tour upfront when I make the reservation. Their website does say that they refund your money if the ship doesn't dock in Aruba for whatever reason, but I just prefer how all the other island tours I've ever taken have you only pay a deposit or pay when you arrive to go on the tour.

De Palm Tours used to have a tour that included the aloe factory. Have you checked with them?

De Palm only runs their island tour at 10 a.m. And, that seems to be the same time frame for most of the companies. Our cruise doesn't arrive in Aruba until 1 p.m. El Tours Aruba is the only company I can find that goes to the Aloe Factory and offers both morning and afternoon island tours.

You mentioned that you are looking for a bus tour. Can you use a large van? Sonny Binns Tours has buses and large vans. They customize tours for cruisers. I believe that his vans hold anywhere from 12 - 18 people. You can contact him through his website. Perhaps, you can get a group together on your roll call. Bully is often used for tours. He has a regular size van, that can hold five people.

You mentioned that you are looking for a bus tour. Can you use a large van? Sonny Binns Tours has buses and large vans. They customize tours for cruisers. I believe that his vans hold anywhere from 12 - 18 people. You can contact him through his website. Perhaps, you can get a group together on your roll call. Bully is often used for tours. He has a regular size van, that can hold five people.

Thanks for the information. I just submitted a request for Sonny Binns to see what they might have available the day we dock in Aruba. Their website doesn't list tour times like the other ones do. A private tour would be nice but is going to be more than what we want to spend for just the 2 of us. Also, I don't want to have to organize a group of people. I don't want to deal with making sure anyone besides ourselves shows up.

Sometimes vendors may adjust to ships schedule so maybe that vendor will have an afternoon tour that day.. Maybe someone else on your cruise already has a tour started u can join?? Have you checked the thread for that boat/cuise?? It's not hard to get a group going and if they show up they show up>>>

• 2 weeks later...

As a follow up, I ended up booking the Aruba Highlights Tour with El Tours Aruba. Sonny Binns told me that they were already full that day. There were not a lot of options if I wanted an afternoon island tour which included a stop at the Aloe Factory. The cruise ship does offer a tour to the same places but for $15 more per person.

• 5 months later...

we booked. Aruba Sightseeing Tour . how was this tour ? We were in Aruba last Feb and missed all these stops but light house. we loved the carnival parade .This tour is with El Tours If you get a chance to go Feb don,t miss the CARNIVAL PARADE beautiful