Discover a Scuba

jackg962

Eagle Ray Divers. My son and I were the only divers, and were lead by Antonio, the owner himself! We had never been scuba diving before. After a brief introductory lesson and safety briefing, you're suited up and led gradually into the water.

He brought his camera on the dive and sold us the pictures he took along with a video. Since we didn't realize that service would be offered, we hadn't brought money. He agreed to meet us at the 7-11 across the street from the cruise terminal so we could get some money. Don't know that many companies that offer that type of customer service!

I can't speak highly enough about them. Google the company name and you'll find them.

IMO, Eagle Ray is one of the best, if not the best diving company on Cozumel. But I wasn't aware they did intro dives. Good to know.

But OP, may I suggest, you look around your local area for a dive instructor, if there are any, and at least get a "pool" lesson and general overview of what to do before heading out. Will help with any language barriers and you'll feel a little more confident on that first dive. :)

Edited by crewsweeper

• 2 weeks later...

I did the Discover Scuba with Eagle Ray Divers many years ago. It was one of the best experiences I'd ever had, and that day led to my eventually getting certified. They are wonderful. Don't hesitate to experience scuba diving with them.:D