Crystal Insider Blog - 6/16/17 (Crystal Bach)

Andy Geller

LOL. Timing is everything. Moving my question to the Bach thread for easy access. Thanks Andy!

Hi Andy. I have a river cruise question about Bach not Mozart.

I received the Crystal Insider today and am happy to see that Bach remains on schedule. We're booked on a tulip cruise (AMS-AMS) in April 2018 and preliminary shorex are already posted online. I'm shocked to see that Crystal is not offering any excursions to Keukenhof Gardens, which is an expected tour for tulip cruises and a mainstay of other river cruiselines during that time. I emailed the Crystal Adventures team and asked if this oversight would be fixed when shorex are finalized. To my surprise, they responded that my question was being forwarded to the River Butler. Huh? What would a River Butler have to do with planning shorex?

Hi MightyQuinn,

As always, nice to see you on the forums, and that you will be sailing with Crystal in 2018 !

It will be my pleasure to reach out to our Crystal River Management team. As soon as I have a reply, I will post again on this thread. Please stay tuned.

We look forward to welcoming you aboard Crystal Bach in April !

LOL. Timing is everything. Moving my question to the Bach thread for easy access. Thanks Andy!

Hi MightyQuinn,

Good News ! I've been advised that Crystal Bach will be offering excursions to Keukenhof during Tulip time.

If you require further assistance, please email me at the address in my signature. Hope this is helpful !

There seems to be some confusion about the 'Verified Account' on Cruise Critic -- this status means that the poster is an official, accredited spokesperson for a cruise line. Their participation is very valuable as they are able to provide factual answers when the rest of us can only speculate, and to assist customers in resolving issues. They are also permitted to post official cruise line announcements. I am very happy that Andy Geller is able to participate in this way in our forum.

Thanks Andy. Exactly what I wanted to hear. I was pretty sure Crystal would offer a Keukenhof excursion but having to involve the River Butler threw me off! Appreciate you confirming so quickly.

My pleasure MightyQuinn !

There seems to be some confusion about the 'Verified Account' on Cruise Critic -- this status means that the poster is an official, accredited spokesperson for a cruise line. Their participation is very valuable as they are able to provide factual answers when the rest of us can only speculate, and to assist customers in resolving issues. They are also permitted to post official cruise line announcements. I am very happy that Andy Geller is able to participate in this way in our forum.

Thank you for explaining my role perfectly Host Jazzbeau. It's always my pleasure to participate and assist the wonderful Cruise Critic community - both on this Forum (when it pertains to Crystal River questions), and, on the Crystal Cruise Forum.

I'd also like to say Thank you for your years of dedication to the Cruise Critic community. I sincerely appreciate your efforts !

Thanks Andy. Exactly what I wanted to hear. I was pretty sure Crystal would offer a Keukenhof excursion but having to involve the River Butler threw me off! Appreciate you confirming so quickly.
Andy, I'm quoting myself but thought you'd like to know that the River Butler did it! She confirmed what you already reported that Crystal will offer excursions to Keukenhof. Apparently more tours should be available within 2 months. Thanks again.