Transportation to EWR from Union City

landni

We are a family of 6 that are staying in Union City pre-cruise. What is the best way to get to the port for a group with luggage. We are staying in a rented home and not a hotel. I tried to looking up shuttle companies but it seems like they only pick up at hotels.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are a family of 6 that are staying in Union City pre-cruise. What is the best way to get to the port for a group with luggage. We are staying in a rented home and not a hotel. I tried to looking up shuttle companies but it seems like they only pick up at hotels.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Are you going to the Manhattan Cruiseport or Cape Liberty? You mention EWR in your title - is Newark Airport involved in this? Where exactly are you staying in Union City ( ex: 44th and Bergenline)? Would accessible public transit be an option for your group?

We are going to Cape Liberty. We are staying on Palisade Ave. We dint mind public transport but figure with all the luggage private service might be easier.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Forums mobile app

Palisade Ave near what numbered street? Are you at the Hoboken end or West New York end? What "shuttle" services have you called? We need to get some locals to make recommendations.

How are you getting from EWR to Palisade Ave (I'm assuming you are flying in from somewhere)?

Thank you so much for helping me on this. Where do I find some numbers. Just a Google search?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Forums mobile app

You can do a google search. I would also price Dial7 and Carmellimo to compare.

When you have some more information, start a new thread and give it a better title like "need car service suggestions from EWR to Union City/Hoboken and from Union City/Hoboken to Cape Liberty. Post a summary of the quotes you have received and ask for other suggestions.