Ferry to Nevis from St Kitts

riviera

Having been to St Kitts many times, we decided we would like to take the ferry to Nevis on our next trip. However, our port time is now 11am until 7pm. I checked the ferry schedule, but would someone with experience or knowledge with the schedule, give me your opinion. Is this going to be possible for us? Open for suggestions....Thank you in advance.

I would go with the ship's excursion. The ferry schedules usually are reliable but you are really not going to get much additional time by going on your own. The main factor in any excursion to St Kitts as a cruise ship visitor is your arrival time in St Kitts & your departure time from St Kitts.

• 3 weeks later...

When you go to the ferry terminals in St Kitts or Nevis, there are signs that say that schedules are subject to change. Years ago we had planned to take the 7 AM ferry to Nevis. We got up early to get to the ferry and when we got there a sign announced that they were not running that day. I would go with the ships excursion to be safe.

Thanks for the replies. Altho, when I looked at the shore excursion on the catamaran to Nevis, it says "currently unavailable, please check once on board" ? Not sure what that means, PLUS, the catamaran sail was $100 pp for 4 hours. Seemed a little high priced to me,but we will definitely check once on board and I'll post a review if we go there. Thanks again!!