Are cruise ships warm enough in winter?

earn

I had always assumed the answer to this would be yes. I have now booked 3 days from Hamburg to Southampton in November, and my brother and his wife think the ship will be cold inside. They are basing this on them being cold on their Seabourne cruise to the Baltic this June, when the weather was cold and they were cold inside the ship in their cabin and public rooms! For what they paid i would have expected my own boiler!

Anyone any experience of MSC ships in the winter months? We will be on Magnifica, but expect they will all be similar.

Don't worry about that, temperature/ac-control works very well. Last winter (January) we were on the Splendida, never had any issues with that. At least not inside the ship. :D

Been on the Opera in December when it was snowing and also in the Baltics in July when it wasn't that much warmer. temperature inside in both public rooms and cabins was fine. The control in the cabins has the red section for heating up as well as the blue part of the range for cooling down.