Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Ports of Call > Caribbean > Dominica

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Old November 25th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Payment for Bumpiing tours

I looked at the Bumpiing tours website and could not find this info. When is payment do for this tour, when you book it or at the end of the tour? If it is before what type of payment can you use, Pay Pal or credit card? Also, is it possible for two people to join an existing tour or do we need to book a private tour? We will be sailing in April!

Old November 26th, 2008, 01:01 AM
Cool Cruiser

We just got back from Dominica and a tour with Levi. Payment is in cash after the tour. I highly recommend Bumpiing Tours. We loved it!

Old November 26th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Cruise Critic Host

Location: La Marque, TX... about 9 miles from Galveston Island
Smile Just trying to help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba214 View Post
... Also, is it possible for two people to join an existing tour or do we need to book a private tour?...
Click http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=831278 for a previous thread titled Anyone book Bumpiing tours with just two people?
Kat [IMG]http://skins.***********/skins/mailskins/em/110105/110105_emYA42_prv.gif[/IMG]

Being happy does not mean everything is perfect. It means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections.
.................................................. ..
1988 Commodore Caribe I, 1996 Commodore Enchanted Isle, 1998 Carnival Sensation, 2000 Celebrity Century, 2001 Carnival Celebration, 2002 Carnival Jubilee, 2004 Carnival Glory, 2005 Royal Caribbean International Rhapsody of The Seas, 2007 Carnival Conquest, 2010 Celebrity Infinity, 2011 Carnival Conquest, 2011 Celebrity Summit, 2014 Carnival Sensation

Old November 26th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Cool Cruiser

Thank you, I just sent an email to Levi to book a tour!

Old November 28th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Bumpiing Tours

We did this independant tour in August off a Carnival Cruise. Excellent. Our best excursions, cheap and saw almost everything! We booked in advance and paid at the end of the tour.

Old November 30th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Cool Cruiser

So do you just email them to reserve? They dont require a credit card or anything to hold the reservation? If so that would be great. Please share if you know. Thanks!

Barbados Land Vacation - April 2010
Celebrity Summit - December 2008
Dominican Republic Land Vacation - April 2008
RCCL Serenade of the Seas - November 2007
RCCL Serenade of the Seas - April 2007
Celebrity Constellation - April 2005
Carnival Jubilee - March 2002

Old November 30th, 2008, 09:49 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abberboo View Post
So do you just email them to reserve? They dont require a credit card or anything to hold the reservation? If so that would be great. Please share if you know. Thanks!
I just emailed him with the date of our arrival and how many are in my party. No C/C info requested.

“I got my toes in the water, a$$ in the sand, not a worry in the world…..a cold beer in my hand”

Previous Cruises

Sept 26 2010- Hal Oosterdam- 1 night Seattle to Vancouver with the Taylors!

Jan 14, 2010- "The good ( her) and the bad cruise (me) together for the FIRST time"
10 Night RCCL Explorer of the Seas- 2 x sea days, San Juan, St Thomas, Antigua, Dominica, 3 x sea days.

April 26, 2009 RCCL- 13 night Explorer of the seas- Sea days x2, San Juan, St Thomas, St Maarten, Dominica, Barbados, Antigua, St Kitts;
Sea days x3= SLEEP

Celebrity Summit- Jan 3, 2009- San Juan, St Maarten, Roseau Dominica, Grenada, Tobago & Barbados.

Carnival Victory- October 26-2008- Miami, Grand Turk, DR, Tortola, St Kitts, St Maarten & San Juan

Carnival Triumph- January 19- 2008. Exotic Eastern Caribbean and back to HMC - Miami, HMC, Nassau, St Thomas, Tortola, Miami

Holland America Westerdam Exotic Eastern Caribbean Oct 15-2006 - Ft Lauderdale, HMC, St Maarten, Tortola, Grand Turk, Ft Lauderdale

Carnival Liberty Western Caribbean Jan 15 2006- Ft. Freeport, Grand Cayman, Costa Maya

Old December 3rd, 2008, 05:19 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Just emailed

Yes, I just emailed and printed off the confirmation as well!

Old December 8th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Cool Cruiser

He just requires you to pay him at the end of the tour, we used him about 1 month ago and he did not want any payment before the tour.