Journey questions...

SoBaycruiser

We sailed the Journey on its second voyage as part of Azamara in 2008. While we enjoyed the ship, crew and itinerary immensely, we haven't had a chance to sail her again. We have now booked a 2015 Transatlatic cruise. While I realize there are very few ports, I am surprised to find nothing but a picture of blue ocean when I click on "download the land discoveries brochure". Is this typical? Is there no pre or post tour options? Is it too early for them to have their land discoveries.

Also there is absolutely nothing on the schedule for Journey after it makes its voyage from FL to Athens. Does this mean that the ship is going in for repairs or maintenance? We make a practice of never sailing on a ship just before a maintenance haul out as the crew usually starts working on things a few days before reaching port.

Hello SoBayCruiser,

Assuming the question is about the Azamara Journey 2-Apr- 2015 voyage, we will have Land Discoveries in Ponta Delgada (Azores), Gibraltar and Siracusa (Sicily). You can download a pdf brochure from the website.

No the Journey is not in drydock at that time. The 18-Apr-2015 voyage is simply sold out.

Hello SoBayCruiser,

Assuming the question is about the Azamara Journey 2-Apr- 2015 voyage, we will have Land Discoveries in Ponta Delgada (Azores), Gibraltar and Siracusa (Sicily). You can download a pdf brochure from the website.

No the Journey is not in drydock at that time. The 18-Apr-2015 voyage is simply sold out.

Ok, so you say "will" so I assume it is just too early to see what will be available in those ports now.

Thank you.