Still Waiting on WINDSTAR 2015 Mediteranean

kuldalai

Will WINDSTAR ever get out their 2015 Itineraries and sailing dates for the Mediteranean especially for Athens - Istanbul sailing .

I have repeatedly e-mailed Windstar direct. After several no replies they finally advised me all would be on the website for 2015 on 24 March . It is now 27/03/14 and still no 2015 Mediteranean cruises up on website. So i e mail Windstar again and what terrible customer service instead of answering a simple question they flick pass me to their agents in Australia who know no more than me . If Windstar are going to have a customer contact e mail then they should answer their customers directly and not flick pass us to Agents who cannot help us.

Hopefully someone at Windstar reads this and gets off their backsides and sees that the 2015 Mediteranean sailing itineraries and pricing are posted on the website pronto .

The Med sailings were posted on the website on Tuesday - you can find them here: http://windstarcruises.com/destinations.aspx?scat=All&year=2015&ship=All Just click on the 2015 tab and you will see them.

Unfortunately, if you click on the destinations section of the website, they don't seem show up yet. Evidently that part of the website has not been updated.

The other way you can see them is to check under the voyages tab for each individual ship. Itineraries for the two new ships coming in 2015 are not showing up yet - at least I haven't been able to find them.

Hope that helps.

Windstar is not alone, Princess is another offender in that the right hand does not know what the left is doing . Repeatdly cruise lines put out big PR blurb about new seasons, cruises available for booking etc . But go their websites and the cruises are not there, or if they are there they are not bookable.

In Windstar case the 2015 season is now there but click for details and it comes up with the 2014 details !!!

One would think that it would not be too difficult for the Marketing people to get it all OK including the website at the one time.

I got an e mail from them re 2015 on Thurs. & found the new wine/food theme cruise on the new Legend June 2015. 10 day Lisbon to London. Called my TA & got it booked, even got the cabin of my choice. The Legend deck plan is not up but u can use the Pride's as it is the same. FYI..the new refund policy is a $50 pp. non refundable fee but I don't mind...I don't intend to cancel unless there is an emergency.