Gty Room Assign. Carnival Victory 10/23-27

qianabb

I'm on the Magic October 12 and have not received our cabin assignments yet. I check every day...ok, sometimes several times a day, LOL.

Gina

Me too !! Others have said that they got theirs right away. We paid in full 2 weeks ago, so I'm anxious. Hoping for an upgrade 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We leave on Sept. 27 and still do not know our room number. I heard sometimes you will not know until you check in at the port.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I hear that a lot too. I just researched and we have an OV Gty. There are about 60 interiors left, 30 OV and about 50 Balconies on our sailing. I don't think we'll get an upgrade but it would suuuuure be nice to have an Aft View Ocean View at least if we don't get bumped to balcony. That seems like it would have awesome views .

Carnival Victory 10/23-27 Has anyone received their Gty Room Assignment ?

We're on Conquest Oct. 19 with an OV guarantee. Haven't had our assignment either. Seems that in MOST cases it is APPROX 30 days out, so expect it sometime around then, give or take. Last time we had a gty was on Glory and we got our assignment around 3 weeks prior. Have fun on your cruise!!!!

Maybe I haven't received assignment for my October 12 cruise since I haven't made final payment yet?? I'm thinking there is no rhyme or reason. I'll just keep checking.

That's possible, but you should know in the next 12 days. Since that will be your 30 days out-keep us posted 😊

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe I haven't received assignment for my October 12 cruise since I haven't made final payment yet?? I'm thinking there is no rhyme or reason. I'll just keep checking.

Did you get your room assignment ??

Did you get your room assignment ??

Yes! Gty insides 9253 category 4G and 7237 category 4E. A bit bummed that we are 2 decks apart, especially considering that there were cabins close to each other in both of those categories. But, at least we aren't on opposite ends of the ship.

We were assigned 31 days out.

Yes! Gty insides 9253 category 4G and 7237 category 4E. A bit bummed that we are 2 decks apart, especially considering that there were cabins close to each other in both of those categories. But, at least we aren't on opposite ends of the ship.

We were assigned 31 days out.

Ok, so it will probably be next week for me then. Thanks 😊

Your question was a good one. I think it was instant saver. I see on the Carnival site that these will be assigned at check in. I just won't worry about the luggage tags. Thanks

when booking a guarantee--NEVER, EVER give your luggage to a porter without them checking the manifest to confirm your cabin #.

then write it in-- (have a marker handy will make it easier)