I should be embarrassed. To tell you this

twin123185

They filmed the RHOC episode in March. Cast and crew were on our ATN flight as we flew in for our March 7 PG cruise. Lots of hoopla around them at LAX and a special welcoming crew at PPT. Was fun to watch the ladies fluff up for the cameras upon arrival in Papeete after the long flight. I was sort of hoping they would be on the Paul Gauguin, but probably good thing they were not! I'm not a RHOC fan, but watching now to see how well they showcase Tahiti and Moorea.

Bet you that ATN didn't serve what I got last week on my PPT to LAX flight! This was in coach. Going I was in business and it wasn't much better but it was edible!

ImageUploadedByForums1438194013.557385.jpg.6b0e92f3a1ef231c4284b6664f5f54ab.jpg

Edited by twin123185

Bet you that ATN didn't serve what I got last week on my PPT to LAX flight! This was in coach. Going I was in business and it wasn't much better but it was edible!

[ATTACH]357437[/ATTACH]

Eww....I don't even want to know what that was supposed to be.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Real Housewives Of Orange County head to Tahiti on tonight's episode

I missed that episode- and most of the others... When I tuned in years ago, I was surprised to see Slade on the show. I was his family's former cruise agent, lol! And you're right about those Island Hunters prices- insane!

Even funnier was the Celebrity Wife Swap episodes at week that I saw by accident channel surfing. Two guys swapped. Terrell Owens and the head nerd from Revenge of the Nerds, who lives on a private Island near MOOREA. T.O. In Tahiti was funny indeed.