Has anyone done this Carnival tour: St. John's Adventure & Hidden Beaches

Beach_gal

So, after researching, I'm pretty sure this is a Captain Nautica snorkeling half day snorkeling excursion. If you search, you can find the website which describes it. They even list the shrimp cocktail and fruit.

It looks like Carnival used to offer a very similar Captain Nautica excursion and you can find reviews on TripAdvisor, as well as mostly favorable reviews of other Captain Nautica excursions.

So, after researching, I'm pretty sure this is a Captain Nautica snorkeling half day snorkeling excursion. If you search, you can find the website which describes it. They even list the shrimp cocktail and fruit.

Wow! Good work Confuzzled! Thanks for taking the time to find that. While it looks fun, I think I'm going to pass.

I'm looking more for the "Hidden Beaches" part of the tour. The search continues..... :)

I haven't decided yet what we're going to do there. It seems like a lot of money for two short beach stops with snorkeling. When we went on this itinerary last summer we went on the Kayak, Hike, Snorkel eco tour in St. Thomas and it was amazing. We had a great time!

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to go to St. John, I'd recommend doing it on your own. It's cheaper than a Carnival excursion and very easy to do. At Havensight get a taxi to the Red Hook Ferry, (about a 20?min drive) take the ferry over to St. John, then get another taxi to the beach of your choice. Trunk, Cinnamon, etc... Lots of taxis available at Trunk Bay (if that's your 1st stop) to later take you touring or to another beach area. We did this last year and will be doing it again in June.

I've never seen it before listed in excursions and it has no reviews. I'd like to know a little more about it before I book it.

Is this excursion offer for St. John when docking in St. Thomas or St. Johns, Antigua? :confused:

Just asking because St. Johns, Antigua has 365 beaches ... many that are hidden because they can only basically be reached by water.

LuLu

It's listed as an excursion for St. Thomas. I've never seen it before (after many visits to St. Thomas) and there are no reviews, leading me to believe it's a new excursion.

I've done St. John on my own and am just too lazy to do it again.

What I'd like it to get off the ship, hop on a boat and get dropped off on a gorgeous beach on St. John without having to taxi, ferry, taxi, etc.

I know, I know...wishful thinking!

It's listed as an excursion for St. Thomas. I've never seen it before (after many visits to St. Thomas) and there are no reviews, leading me to believe it's a new excursion.

I've done St. John on my own and am just too lazy to do it again.

What I'd like it to get off the ship, hop on a boat and get dropped off on a gorgeous beach on St. John without having to taxi, ferry, taxi, etc.

I know, I know...wishful thinking!

Lazy here too! We often take excursions thru the ship because they are easy and convenient! :D

LuLu