Fun Beach Activity in St Thomas-Help

Daughter (17) and I are on FoS on June, deciding what to do in St. Thomas. Going Zip lining in St. Marteen, Parasailing in another port so looking for beach time. So many snorkel choices. Catamaran tri w/ snorkel? What about Paddle Boarding? Seeking fun beach activity! Thank you!!

Magens and Coki beaches offer many activities that you can rent a la carte, including paddle boards. Coki has jet skis, too. Just take a taxi to either for about $10 pp each way.

Splurge and do a private day charter around the USVI waters of St. Thomas and St. John for sightseeing and snorkeling. The boat captains down there know the best spots to take you too and you will NOT regret it for a second! You will see more beaches, sights and beautiful underwater reefs. I know two down there that I would personally recommend if you're interested.

For a nice beach with good off the beach snorkeling, abundant natural shade, snorkel gear, kayak and other rentals, room to spread out and a great beach grill Sapphire is our choice.

For a nice beach with a resort restaurant but no snorkeling consider Lindbergh Bay and the Best Western Emerald Beach Hotel.

Private charters are a great option for snorkeling off the cays of STJ when sharing the cost with another group but otherwise quite pricey. But there are options like Yacht Nightwind, High Pockets, and New Horizons that are reasonably priced and excellent daysails. You can even go to the BVI for the day with some outfits.