Poppy Seed Pastry/ Dessert

elkay68

Does anyone know if Celebrity ever has Poppy Seed pastries or Desserts as we have never seen them. Years ago we were on Crystal and they had Poppy Seed Pasties at their cafe. One night at dinner my husband jokingly asked if they had Poppy Seed Pie, of course the answer was no. To our surprise the next night the pastry chef made him his own pie! Something we will never forget.

Does anyone know if Celebrity ever has Poppy Seed pastries or Desserts as we have never seen them. Years ago we were on Crystal and they had Poppy Seed Pasties at their cafe. One night at dinner my husband jokingly asked if they had Poppy Seed Pie, of course the answer was no. To our surprise the next night the pastry chef made him his own pie! Something we will never forget.

I have not seen them before but have seen poppy seed bagels...so maybe a suggestion would result in the same.

One time on Princess, I mentioned how much I loved guacamole....at dinner the next night, the waiter brought a big bowl of it for the table. So funny...