Cabo or PV for zipline and parasailing?

KatieBug28

Hi all!

We're in full-on planning mode now for our cruise with extended family, so I apologize in advance for overwhelming this forum with questions! We've cruised to these ports once before, but I feel like there are still so many fun things we'd like to try!

One thing we are having trouble with is deciding where we should do certain activities. We'd like to do both a zipline tour and go parasailing, and these activities are offered in both Cabo and PV. Which would you choose to do where? I am particularly overwhelmed by the zipline options, it seems like there are so many to choose from!

We're open to either tandem or single on both, so that doesn't really matter to us. We've ziplined many times, but never tried parasailing, so I'm excited to do that!

TIA for any advice you may have!

In Vallarta the ziplines of Los Veranos are populair if you organise it yourself. http://www.canopytours-vallarta.com/

The ship offers those of Vallarta adventures: http://www.vallarta-adventures.com/tours/extreme-zip-line-canopy-adventure

Para sailing is offered by individuals at some beach resorts.

pv zip line

parasail cabo

or

pv zip line & parasail

cabo - something else

Sounds like I need to clarify my question. I'm wondering which place has better zip lines and parasailing. So, for example, here are some of the zip line tours I am considering:

Extreme Canopy - Cabo

Wild Canyon Monster Zips - Cabo

Los Veranos Canopy - PV

El Eden Canopy - PV

Indio Canopy - PV

So out of all those possible options, is PV or Cabo a better place to zip line? Does that make sense? Same for parasailing. Is Cabo or PV better as far as scenery, service, etc.?