Boarding Pass not available (for group)?

JohnMI

I just want to make sure this is normal since this is my first time in a group. We're on the Sensation on the 12th of this month for a wedding. My room is shown as assigned if I look at my booking info -- has been for weeks now.

Today, I did online check-in and then went to print my documents. The Boarding Pass page says: "Not available at this time, your booking is on hold."

And my Booking Summary page says "Stateroom: TBA" (even though, again, it lists my room (M203) just fine on the web site summary.

We are boarding early (10:30AM) for the wedding before we leave. I assume this is all just because of that, yes?

Note that all of my family that is also going is seeing the same thing. So, I think it is normal -- but just wanted to check before we all try calling to ask Carnival about it. :)

Thanks!

- John...

Need to call. Did you book with Carnival or a TA?

When we do group bookings our paperwork won't be available until everybody has paid.

If booked with a TA they will need to call. Make sure any payments were to Carnival not to the TA.

Booked with Carnival's Groups department.

Apparently, the bride checked and they are now saying this is normal. So, I won't worry about it too much -- but I'll double-check a day or two beforehand to be sure.

- John...