Glass Bottom Boat Tours

jerseygirl226

Will be sailing with Royal in August and will be stopping at both Nassau and Freeport (added to itinerary). Since we will be traveling with my 4 year old granddaughter, we were thinking of taking a glass bottom boat tour. Has anyone done this? Do you recommend using the ships excursion? Do you know of a private one that is good and reasonable? Thanks for any info you can share.

What I do is go to the website of RC, Carnival, NCL, and Holland America and go to the part that says excursions. On Carnival it's on the top. There will be a drop down of all the pots and read the customer reviews.

There might be like 25 of them. I will mention that most of the glass bottom boat reviews are poor!

What I took last year was the sub tour it's like a glass bottom boat but you walk down about a solid flight of steps and you have your own individual window to look out. It's a nice ride out on a boat and you hop on the sub boat. Just take that and not the city combo excursion because the city tour is taking a tour of slums, if you want to pay extra to see slums!

i think that tour of the sub only goes for around 49 for adults.