Suggestions for transport from Long Beach to Hollywood area

German_cruiser_91

We would need a transfer from Cruise Terminal Long Beach to Hollywood (Sunset Blvd / N Gower St).

We have two pieces of luggage each, so the public transport excretes.

My first idea would have been to use Uber but for this we would need a (free) Wifi at the terminal because we don’t have mobile data.

Second option would be the SuperShuttel from the port to the airport and then from the airport to the hotel.

Which option do you think is better? Do you have other suggestions?

Thanks for your help

taxifarefinder.com will give you a good approximate taxi fare. Taxis are located to the left as you exit the Dome.

Execucar is a black car service. Should be around $55 with an online coupon code. Execucar.com

There will be shared shuttles located on the bottom floor of the parking structure for $17/per person. No need to go to airport first.

Edited by SadieN

We would need a transfer from Cruise Terminal Long Beach to Hollywood (Sunset Blvd / N Gower St).

We have two pieces of luggage each, so the public transport excretes.

My first idea would have been to use Uber but for this we would need a (free) Wifi at the terminal because we don’t have mobile data.

Second option would be the SuperShuttel from the port to the airport and then from the airport to the hotel.

Which option do you think is better? Do you have other suggestions?

Thanks for your help

just to let you and others know: you don't need to pick up a shuttle at an airport. Many companies will do point to point -- pick you up anywhere in the Los angeles and environs and take you anywhere. If you can't find those choices on their booking engine, there should be a "contact us" email.

We used Super Shuttle. We pre reserved for embarkation day but just walked up on debarkation day. Very easy and we were on our way within 15 minutes. We just had to make one stop for another passenger.

About Uber, we used it on our last cruise and it was, by far, the fastest and most affordable way to get to the airport. Wonder if the cruise terminal has free wifi and if there's a way to find out in advance so that you can have this option as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have had mixed success with uber only using Wifi. When you see they have arrived and go outside you might find they are on the other side messaging you but you no longer have access to data.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Have never seen free wifi at the Long Beach Dome.