Is there any free hotel trans to Miami port?

jennat

I am looking for a hotel that will take you to the port for free. Are there any of those located in Miami?

Thanks

We are flying into Miami on Sunday. Our cruise leaves on Monday.

Holiday Inn at the airport will pick you up from the airport for free AND will take you to the port on Sunday - Thursdays. It is on their website.

(I think it is Sunday - Thursday...but it may be Monday - Thursday...I just know we are covered)

That saves us $24.00 for a taxi. (Plus we are staying there for free with points!!)

Now getting from the port back to the airport after the cruise will be at our expense.

Thanks for the reply (and I appologize for the poor english in my title!:D )

Unfortunately, our cruise takes off on a Sunday. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Do you want a free shuttle from the airport as well? as far as I know only the La Quinta Inn Miami Airport East has a free shuttle to the port but i'm not sure how reliable it is and also this hotel isn't in a very good area. Only one restuarant a block or two away. But if you just need a place to stay and don't want to do any sight seeing or walking around then I think it would be fine.

We are staying at the Hampton Inn and Suites Miami Airport South - Blue Lagoon. They have a free airport shuttle and then it costs $10 per person to take a shuttle to the port of miami. I know the embassy suites by the airport is also like this. Alot of people also suggest the Holiday Inn Port of Miami. . no free shuttles but its like a $30 dollar cab ride from the airport and under $10 to the port. that hotel is right across from bayside market so lots to do plus you can see the ships inport the next morning from the hotel. Hope that info helps.

You will find no hotels in downtown Miami with free shuttles. If you are staying near the airport, there are a couple already mentioned. However you will need to pay for the ride back to the airport. Overnights near the airport will run you less than downtown or Miami Beach too, if you're on a budget.

My husband and I was looking for the same service. We will be arriving in Miami on Sun. evening ( we want as little stress as possible and thought it would be nice to arrive early and sleep in the next morning). Anyway, we came across the Days Inn near the airport who will pick you up at the airport and take you to the port free of charge the next day. I called and they said they run the shuttle everyday. Never been there yet, but it looks nice from the reviews. I think the rate for Sun. night in Oct. was $79 not including all the other taxes. Check it out.

Archived