Canadian Rockies Road Trip videos (Banff-Vancouver)

Cornishpastyman1

Before our Alaska Inside Passage r/t out of Vancouver we did a Canadian Rockies road trip from Banff. We flew from the UK to Calgary, where we picked up the car and drove the 90 minutes to Banff.

We spent 2 nights at Banff, 3 at Jasper, 1 at Kamloops and the night before the cruise at Vancouver. We bought a 5-day parks pass for Banff and Jasper National Parks. As we were a party of 6 it cost just under $Can 20 per day so about $Can100.

In case it's of any interest to anyone considering this sort of thing, or doing it in the opposite direction I have made videos of the trip. This is the first of 8.

[YOUTUBE]92T9VIKTcZ4[/YOUTUBE]

The others, plus all those from the cruise, which called at Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay and Ketchikan can be found from this playlist link

All the best, Tony

Thank you for the trip down memory lane. Our 25th wedding anniversary was spent in Banff. Everyday we took at day ride in a different direction and we were never disappointed! Absolutely beautiful! Were you able to visit Lake Louise? Probably my favorite! :)

Thank you for the trip down memory lane. Our 25th wedding anniversary was spent in Banff. Everyday we took at day ride in a different direction and we were never disappointed! Absolutely beautiful! Were you able to visit Lake Louise? Probably my favorite! :)

Congratulations on your 25th plus however many more it is by now ! We called at Lake Louise on the way to Jasper. It was raining when we got there and we were on a tight schedule so I couldn't stay long enough to walk to the far end, but hopefully this will bring back good memories. All the best, Tony

[YOUTUBE]fS4tJyH3v0c[/YOUTUBE]