Checkin Time Bug?

chrisb74

I'm trying to Checkin for a cruise on the Jewel. I can Select 10:30-11:00 and it displays on the website as my selected time but then the eticket says 1-3pm checkin. I've tried multiple times and selected different "bands". Always the same result.

Any ideas? I'm in a mini-suite if it makes any difference.

I'm trying to Checkin for a cruise on the Jewel. I can Select 10:30-11:00 and it displays on the website as my selected time but then the eticket says 1-3pm checkin. I've tried multiple times and selected different "bands". Always the same result.

No the system has Many bugs best to call them , mine goes from 100% completed to 75% and when they fix it a day later it does it again.

I also booked the early check in and luckily printed the pass as next time I went in to see if I had been allocated a cabin it went to the 1-3 like you .

• 1 month later...

Christ- I book all my cruises & air fares through cruise about - they do an excellent job on my behalf , best airfare prices,

Chris - I forgot to mention p&o telephoned my travel agent & offered my wife & I a balcony cabin upgrade at a small fee. Thank you p&o.

You may find that they might not be starting check-in until 1pm. For our cruise it is listed as check-in from 1pm, while its still a while away and we can't select our time yet, I suspect the time selection listings are generic, yet it's changing to the earliest time available.

As mentioned, a bug, but I thought as a mini suite, your turn up when ever you want to book in, you have priority and don't have to conform to a particular booking time period. :)

Jeff

As mentioned, a bug, but I thought as a mini suite, your turn up when ever you want to book in, you have priority and don't have to conform to a particular booking time period. :)

Jeff

That may be true, suites do have priority but if boarding doesn't start til 1 pm, it doesn't matter what your priority is, no one gets on earlier.

Edited by MicCanberra

• 4 weeks later...