Family Oceanview Stateroom Questions- Liberty of the Seas

My wife and I and our three children are going to be on Liberty of the Seas in September and have booked an Oceanview stateroom (which are the same as the ones on Freedom and Independence). Despite there being more available on the upper decks, we are in room 2568. My brother and his family are in the same room, but across the conference center in 2268. He gets seasick, so I told him the lower the cabin and more midship, the better, hence where we are.

With this being said, I want to make sure this room will be right for us. There are a couple of different pictures of these Family Oceanview staterooms online, whether it be on the Royal Caribbean site, icruiser, or some other sites. I just wanted to see if anyone knows which picture is correct for this cabin, or has stayed in it and can post the picture. The only reason I ask is because our third child, will be around a year old when we sail and still in a crib, so we are getting a pack-n-play put in our room, but want to make sure to have a place to put it that is tucked away and that she is not going to be able to see us and make us stay up for hours on end. All you parents out there know what I'm talking about.

My other two children are still young but will be able to sleep in the bunkbeds tucked away in that little alcove, which is awesome since it has the heavy drapes. That will be perfect for them.

Thanks for any help that you can be with this. I really appreciate it!

• 2 months later...