Need Help... Can't decide which cruise to take...Celebrity Reflection or Royal

Renee84

They're 2 totally different ships types and have very different vibes.

We did Reflection this summer and it's much more subdued than an RC cruise. I personally didn't care for the Reflection. The layout was odd to me & when your in the lounges you can't see outside, which to me is the main reason to cruise - to see the ocean. There were also a ton of people on the cruise & I always felt crowded, I've never felt that way on a Royal Ship. We were ok with the activities, we did lots of trivia, Drew was great with live music trivia. We did dance classes & every afternoon they offered Zumba by the pool, so there was plenty going on.

We've never been on Oasis, we have done Freedom - which was the biggest until Oasis. Lots of activities with the flowrider, ice rink & rock wall. Royal also has incredible entertainment. It's much bigger, but again I never felt like the ship was crowded. Also the Promenade where there are food places & shops and they have parades/parties there.

I think it depends on what you're looking for activity -wise. If you want quiet you'd be ok on either ship, but if you're looking for more physical activity I'd go with Oasis.

I've been on the Oasis and on Reflection's sister ship, the Solstice. Solstice Class are gorgeous ships, but nothing compares to RCI's Oasis Class. For a couple in their 30s (like me), I recommend Oasis. You'll be blown away by the entertainment and activities, not to mention the ship.

I've been on the Oasis and on Reflection's sister ship, the Solstice. Solstice Class are gorgeous ships, but nothing compares to RCI's Oasis Class. For a couple in their 30s (like me), I recommend Oasis. You'll be blown away by the entertainment and activities, not to mention the ship.

Another vote for Oasis or Allure.