Shopping for a rolling garment bag. Samsonite Silhouette Sphere 2 Deluxe Voyager

WitchyWoman23

I've been spending time online comparing brands. I DO want to buy a rolling garment bag, no need to write about there not being a need for one. I want one for many type trips, not just cruising. I also want one that is bigger than Carry-On.

Does any one have experience with this one? Or recommend another under $200?

I've been spending time online comparing brands. I DO want to buy a rolling garment bag, no need to write about there not being a need for one. I want one for many type trips, not just cruising. I also want one that is bigger than Carry-On.

We have an older Silhouette bag that we like a lot. It has held up well for years.

Recently I was told to go to TJ Maxx for luggage. At first, I laughed. But, when I went there I found wonderful deals on Samsonite. You may want to check there; they are also online with their luggage deals.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Don't blame you for wanting a rolling garment bag... we use to travel with two very large garment bags, they were not rolling, so we would hang them on a large luggage carrier... this is something we made ourselves.

My DH is 83, he really likes to dress, so we over pack always... but he has gotten to old to handle the garment bags any longer. :)

So we still over pack, use two large suitcases that we ship through and use two rolling carryons. I always pack my fancy dress clothes in one of them.

Good luck finding what you are looking for...