Pacific Aria We're Booked

Guest012

I am seriously looking at this cruise. I LOVE the itinerary ( we did the Samoan Secrets cruise back in 2009), always said I'd like to go back to Apia. Just a shame it's from Brisbane when we live in Sydney :mad:

• 1 month later...
We cruised on the Statendam for 43 days this last Nov/Dec and it was an amazing cruise on a wonderfully care for ship. She is just the right size in my opinion. We may try to make one more cruise on her before she comes down your way.

Hi Pathfinder , thinking I may book the Aria for a cruise in December, looking at booking a balcony/veranda Cabin. ,do you know are the balconies the same on deck 9 as deck 10 are they railings and not solid walls at the bottom part ? And are the baths full size ?

• 3 months later...

Were booked for a PNG adventure in July 2016. I think the Aria and Eden will be popular ships with P&O. Smaller number of passengers on board, larger cabin sizes, recent refits with HAL as well as their pre P&O pretty up in Singapore Oct/Nov 2015. And fancy these ships designs pushing P&O to adopt their Pantry revolution!! Looking forward to the new ship and destinations immensely..... :)

Because I booked before 30/4/2015 for a cruise departing after 1/11/2015 passengers receive a VIP package valued up to $700. A welcome pack with a bottle of wine, canapés, robe & slippers (limit of 2 per room), VIP Lanyard and a premium bathroom amenities pack. Also receive a voucher book with a free cruise photo, USB stick, Free bottle of wine when Di e at either Luna or the basalt Grill, discounted Internet (30 mins for $10), $20 cocktail voucher, $50 shore your voucher, free laundry for 4 items. Then there is the VIP treatment deal with VIP check-in and preferred room choice and more again, a $200 OBC for oceanview rooms and $400 for balcony, mini-suites or suites. Not bad at all.

I take that this cruise is with P&O Aust? If so, is this VIP deal still on??

Hi Pathfinder , thinking I may book the Aria for a cruise in December, looking at booking a balcony/veranda Cabin. ,do you know are the balconies the same on deck 9 as deck 10 are they railings and not solid walls at the bottom part ? And are the baths full size ?

A yes and no.. Definitely the same balcony suites on 9 & 10. Not full railings to the deck, partial solid at the bottom :( but larger size than the equivalent balcony cabins on the current P&O ships and whirlpool baths in all. :)

A link to a video tour of the current Vista suite on the MS Ryndam. soon to be Aria and the balcony cabins; http://www.hollandamerica.com/virtual-tours-videos/Main.action?cat=accommodations&subcat=ry&type=vt&id=4