I need a favour to help preserve my sanity.

I wonder could somebody please check the 23rd May Jewel of the seas cruise out of Rome to see how you interpret the pricing. Probably preferable if it were someone from the UK or Ireland. I have actually booked this cruise and did so after checking the price online.

The price came up under the "double fun" promotion which includes drinks package and OBC.

Three different RCCL representatives have told me that what I am seeing is not a promotion price, and that the promotion is actually in the price already. Admittedly €681 pp for oceanview is a good price, but why would the website show this price as available for "double Fun"?

Thanks

I wonder could somebody please check the 23rd May Jewel of the seas cruise out of Rome to see how you interpret the pricing. Probably preferable if it were someone from the UK or Ireland. I have actually booked this cruise and did so after checking the price online.

The price came up under the "double fun" promotion which includes drinks package and OBC.

Three different RCCL representatives have told me that what I am seeing is not a promotion price, and that the promotion is actually in the price already. Admittedly €681 pp for oceanview is a good price, but why would the website show this price as available for "double Fun"?

Thanks

I get £537 which includes grats and drinks on two different websites, not including any loyalty discount in an OV. (In UK). I think that's a great price, who cares what they call it? Have a good time!

Edited by wendychloecruiser

I get £537 which includes grats and drinks on two different websites, not including any loyalty discount in an OV. (In UK). I think that's a great price, who cares what they call it? Have a good time!

Thank you Wendy that's roughly what I was coming up with in euros ( 681). But RCCL wont honour it.

Thank you Wendy that's roughly what I was coming up with in euros ( 681). But RCCL wont honour it.

Book it directly on their website or call a big TA that has a regular TV show in the UK. Take a screen shot and send it to them if need be.