Odyssey in Dubrovnik

Does anyone know if the Odyssey is anchored in the old town in dubrovnik or at the main cruise dock when she visits?

Previously, we have visited on the triplets and the proximity to the old town is fantastic, however, i am unsure as to whether the Odyssey is too big for this area.

Many thanks

Does anyone know if the Odyssey is anchored in the old town in dubrovnik or at the main cruise dock when she visits?

Previously, we have visited on the triplets and the proximity to the old town is fantastic, however, i am unsure as to whether the Odyssey is too big for this area.

Many thanks

Last time I was in Dubrovnik on one of the larger Seabourn ships we dropped anchor and tendered into port,only ten minutes.

We were on Odyssey last month in Dubrovnik. We were due to anchor and tender, but I gathered from the Captain that Seabourn always books a dock by the suspension bridge in addition to the anchor, just in case of adverse conditions.

In our case, the adverse conditions occurred, and the Captain decided during the night that the swell was too high to risk tendering. So at the last minute, we went to the port instead.

The view was not quite as good. But lots of shuttles were provided and worked well, so no-one was that upset.

I don't think there is any difference in the Seabourn approach based on the size of ships - just sea conditions.

Hope the swell stays low for you