Isla Passion by Twister excursion

Mr T 67

• 3 weeks later...

We did this a few years ago. Loved the jet boat ride and the island. The food and drinks not so much. American food and watered down alcoholic drinks and I'm not much of a drinker. All in all I would do it again.

My Husband & I did this! We had a great time!!! If we can do it this next trip to Cozumel we will do it in a heart beat. The beach was nice enough. We were pretty content to just hang on the beach and relax. They did tell us if you drink too much they won't let you back on the 'jet boat' NOBODY wants to get ick on them... then they arrange a slow boat back for you if you are that drunk...

I guess if you drink beer you won't have to worry as much about spiked drinks. But, my understanding is that mostly cruise ships use this- we did on board Princess... we saw NCL group there too. so, perhaps the drinks are more monitored?

Did this back a few years ago. Absolutely loved the boat ride!! I am a sucker for clear ocean water, so not to impressed with the quality of the ocean there, but we did come in right after a hurricane had passed so I'm sure that was the problem! But you will LOVE the island and everyone working there. No high pressure sales, just a completely relaxing day on the beach. Food was pretty good, just average. Plenty of chairs and hammocks. We did not have a crowd there with us so we were able to just enjoy the beach without the crowds. Definitely worth every penny!