Long shot-transgendered

Clay Clayton

A few cruises back, there were two transgendered fellow cruisers aboard Norwegian Gem who we enjoyed getting to know at the evening gatherings. One of them was a petroleum engineer from Houston who was unable to be herself while at her day job but truly glammed it up (and had the petro dollars to do it right ...can you say Chanel, Prada and Versace?) on her cruise vacations. We traded emails but never really corresponded and not only did I loose the email but frankly can't remember her name. Moved to Houston a year ago and have kept my eyes peeled but since we only met her male persona once on a port day, not sure I would recognize "him" anyway.

I know it's a long shot but does this ring any bells with anyone? Would love to reconnect since as I recall, she said she threw some fun parties and meeting new folks in Houston has been hard. lol

A few cruises back, there were two transgendered fellow cruisers aboard Norwegian Gem who we enjoyed getting to know at the evening gatherings. One of them was a petroleum engineer from Houston who was unable to be herself while at her day job but truly glammed it up (and had the petro dollars to do it right ...can you say Chanel, Prada and Versace?) on her cruise vacations. We traded emails but never really corresponded and not only did I loose the email but frankly can't remember her name. Moved to Houston a year ago and have kept my eyes peeled but since we only met her male persona once on a port day, not sure I would recognize "him" anyway.

I know it's a long shot but does this ring any bells with anyone? Would love to reconnect since as I recall, she said she threw some fun parties and meeting new folks in Houston has been hard. lol

Hoping to give your post a "bump" to keep it active in the thread...

Have you considered contacting LGBT Community Centers? It's possible that she may be active in her community. She may be a mentor! Mentioning that she throws parties is a great clue too!

Good Luck in your quest! Moving to a new area is always difficult. But what a great adventure too! :D

• 1 month later...