Return transportation pick up time?

2timecruiser28

Advice is needed on when to reserve limosine pick up time. Will need to schedule limo service from Galveston to Bush International airport on a Sunday in February. How do I know what time we will need picked up after getting off ship and though customs. I assuming I need to be fairly accurate on the pick up time. What time do you think we'll be done with customs at the latest?

You SHOULD be done about 10 am .. but thats unless you hit the full quarterly customs inspection, or I was on Ecstasy when we hit the dock etc.

10 am should be a good time though.. usually. You will have their phone number if there is a hold up thru customs.

We're on Jan. 16 Voyager sailing and I've requested a 10:00 a.m. limo pickup. Like you, I was totally unsure of what time to request but the limo company said our driver will call us prior to the pickup time to find out where we are in the departure process. At that time, he will also give us his cell phone number. He will then wait somewhere close because there is no waiting on the ramp. After we have picked up all our luggage and are through the final Customs/Immigration checkpoint we have to call our driver and he will let us know where he is in the pickup area. It all sounds good to me! :D Just hope we're not delayed by fog. :(

Which limo company are you using?

:confused: Hope it's ok to mention it on here.. I'm using Lane Limo. I was impressed by their prompt business like reply and how helpful they were. I'd checked out a few different ones before I decided. I think their system regarding pickups at Galveston port is a good one! :) If we see there's going to be a fog delay, or any kind of delay for that matter, I'll call them as soon as possible to let them know. I think they allow a 30 minute grace period.

Archived