Private shuttle LAX to SAN PEDRO round trip

dptt

#1 Crowne Plaza is the only hotel in San Pedro that subcontracts their own shuttle to and from LAX - so they will arrange with you.

(This is automatically also part of their park and sail package).

#2 If you want to arrange your own for some other reason, then Karmel is really one of the top...

#1 Crowne Plaza is the only hotel in San Pedro that subcontracts their own shuttle to and from LAX - so they will arrange with you.

(This is automatically also part of their park and sail package).

#2 If you want to arrange your own for some other reason, then Karmel is really one of the top...

Talked to Crown Plaza and was told no transportation supplied from LAX to hotel.

Will they also drive you to the port the next am? We won't have a car...just flying in to cruise.

Yes. They have a shuttle bus, that I'm told will take you around town within a 5 mi radius. I haven't stayed there yet, but I believe it was on their website.

Will they also drive you to the port the next am? We won't have a car...just flying in to cruise.

Yes, they will take you to the cruise terminal, its only a few blocks away, to local restaurants and other places within a 5 mile radius of the hotel.

I have never heard anything about the Crown Plaza having an airport shuttle. Where did you get this information? They will shuttle within San Pedro, including the cruise ship pier.

You can arrange either an exclusive van shuttle or town car through http://www.supershuttle.com to get you to and from the airport to San Pedro.

I think that the Crowne Plaza just gets you a reduction on the rate for Super Shuttle, I think like $1. From all the checking I have done, it seems that Super Shuttle is the best bet. Primetime shuttle has a lot of bad reviews. Super shuttle gives you a discount if you book online round trip.

I have never heard anything about the Crown Plaza having an airport shuttle. Where did you get this information? They will shuttle within San Pedro, including the cruise ship pier.

You can arrange either an exclusive van shuttle or town car through www.supershuttle.com to get you to and from the airport to San Pedro.

FYI...

I have spoken to the manager and the concierge about this several times in the past year and a half, and arranged it for friends.

They have a subcontract with SuperShuttle for their guests specifically.

It is part of their Fly and Sail package, or can be added on separately.

The one "problem" with the, ahem, "young ladies" at the front desk of this hotel is that they often don't even know what their hotel offers (if you call them). Depending on who you get on the phone, they will give conflicting information.

I have been there (in person) twice now, where I was arranging shuttles for my out of town friends, and the front desk "young woman" told me that they don't offer that.

I proceeded to walk over (10 feet away) to the concierge desk, and make the exact arrangements that the front desk said they don't do...

I have mentioned this to the manager twice now, that some of their front desk is giving incorrect info...

But once again to confirm, they absolutely do offer this...

Archived