Email for maitre de on QM2 Britannia?

bonni99

Hello- does anyone have the email address for the Maitre de on the Queen Mary 2- for the Britannia restaurant I should specify.

Just booked a short cruise in October and would like to request a certain table- have been on many times before and had a certain table for our anniversary- brings back great memories! Thanks!

Hello- does anyone have the email address for the Maitre de on the Queen Mary 2- for the Britannia restaurant I should specify.

Just booked a short cruise in October and would like to request a certain table- have been on many times before and had a certain table for our anniversary- brings back great memories! Thanks!

You can use this email address, Karen or Simon will help you out. They forward your request to the maitre d' of the restaurant you're dining in.

restaurant.seating@carnivalukgroup.com

• 4 years later...

Oh dear, that's the email I have too!

When the doctor suggested I should veer towards a vegetarian diet, I contacted my TA, as I wanted to add the vegetarian diet request to our booking. She said she could add it to our booking without contacting Cunard, might be worth contacting your TA as well.

My resolve failed miserably on our recent QE ship visit, the beef tenderloin at lunch was exceptional!