Anyone travelled on rc serenade recently with under 3

kimmy_bos

• 4 weeks later...
Thank you

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Was just wondering if there are any activities (stay and play etc) for young families?

Ā 

Ā 

According to the RCI web site, Serenade has a nursery, so you can drop off young children to be watched (for fee), and I believe they also hold the family play time for the kids at the nursery too - I think these are usually 45 minutes play groups each day. I do not have any of the nursery dailies, but thought I saw some posted on this forum. Serenade also has mini golf and if the children are potty trained, there is Adventure Beach, which has kids pool and small water slide. Hope this helps.

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

We were on Serenade for a transatlantic last November/December when DS was 17 months. There were 45 minute sessions with different themes (e.g. Aqua art, maritime music etc ) led by staff for him in the nursery ( there was only one other baby on board who attended occasionally) each morning . Then in the afternoon, the nursery was open play and the theme selection of toys changed each day . It was a requirement that a parent stayed at all times. Excellent facility with fabulous staff ( Rachel and Florizella).

Also the toy lending service was excellent.

Ā 

We didn't use the drop-off service but since that trip, we've been blessed with twin girls so will be definitely using it next November (2015) on the Vision .

Ā 

Have a great trip , we found Serenade fantastic for us.DS was like a little celebrity , everyone wanted to interact with him when we had him out strolling in his baby reins or stroller