Beach or No Beach

BBeautiful27

First time cruisers. Southern Caribbean. Trying to figure out what to do on each island. I don't want to load up every day with a different tour. I want to spend some of the days just hanging out. Is there something specific in Barbados that is a "must do" or is this a good place to just hang on the beach?

Edited by BBeautiful27

• 2 weeks later...

We went to Rockley/accra beach... had an outstanding time. Had two lounge chairs and an umbrella $20.00....but you got 50 Tiki dollars to spend at the tiki hut restaurant. It paid for lunch and a few beers. Beach was nice and clear. Waves were up the day we went, 2/24/2015

First time cruisers. Southern Caribbean. Trying to figure out what to do on each island. I don't want to load up every day with a different tour. I want to spend some of the days just hanging out. Is there something specific in Barbados that is a "must do" or is this a good place to just hang on the beach?

Definitely do a beach for the first time. The second and third and forth time we did catamarans. Barbados has some of the prettiest beaches and the softest sand and I love the water. Not cold when I get it. I've only been there in April and May. Love Barbados

Arkansasfkyer. That sounds nice. How much was the taxi and how far? We're the bathrooms decent? Thanks.

Its not too far...aka not on the other side of the island.....but with Barbados traffic.. I'm guessing it took 30 minutes or so... We shared a bad so the fare wasn't bad. 20 bucks I think. Bathrooms are on the side....ok...think gas station.....

634_zpsldfpfz5t.jpg

We loved our day at Harbor Lights! We flagged down Nevin I believe to take us out to snorkel with the turtles for $20 each. We walked out to his boat. It was a day I will never forget!

[ATTACH]344191[/ATTACH][ATTACH]344193[/ATTACH]

What was the taxi fare to Harbor Lights and rental fee for umbrella and chairs?

pittypat