Silly Little Thing about Muesli

riddle

Ok, one of my traditions on my cruises is to get up extra early and go onto the top deck by myself with my book, then get a bowl of muelsli and a coffee.

On my recent Epic cruise the muesli was just different - it did not taste as good.

I know this is insignificant as all get out but has anyone else noticed it? I loved the muesli and never got it anywhere but on NCL.

Ok, one of my traditions on my cruises is to get up extra early and go onto the top deck by myself with my book, then get a bowl of muelsli and a coffee.

On my recent Epic cruise the muesli was just different - it did not taste as good.

I know this is insignificant as all get out but has anyone else noticed it? I loved the muesli and never got it anywhere but on NCL.

We just did the Getaway and my wife said the same thing. She said they used too much cinnamon. I said too much brown sugar. But either way, it was different than our other cruises.

Edited by gra2172

I too, am a muesli fan. We are just off the Dawn and it seemed a bit different than other ships, but not bad. Thicker and more grapes than other ships. My favorite was POA where they had an urn of hot milk next to it and all the various add ins. I make it at home almost every night for the next morning, and like most recipes, I guess the chef tweaks it, or uses whatever fruit is on the gotta go list.