Helicopter Tour in bora bora?

elcid79

What is the best time to take the helicopter tour? I am assuming the morning group, because of typical weather issues. But, I am not certain about the scenery, sun position, etc.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

This is emdee's dd. We have all been travelling hence neither she nor I had time to respond. I went on the tour via PG over 7 years ago. To date of my 5 times on PG, I consider it my top tour in Bora bora. When I went it was in the late morning (11am) and they required a minimum of 4 persons to run it and there was only 1 timing. If this is a priority for you, I would consider booking this privately with the operator for two reasons:1) in case not enough people sign up and they cancel it the day before and 2) the operator has some upgraded options that PG doesn't offer.

It terms of timing, I would say it depends on the month you are travelling. When I went it was November and the weather was beautiful both morning and afternoon.

If you want to check out some of my pictures go to Miriam dot Dcunha @smugmug.com and look for our fp 2009 trip.