Ti Kaye Resort Spa Day Pass

Jazzchick715

Found on their website. Spa massage, lunch and beach with transport from cruise terminal $199. Wondering if anyone has ever stayed here or done the day pass. Been to St. Lucia many times and want something new and relaxing! Much appreciated!

Found on their website. Spa massage, lunch and beach with transport from cruise terminal $199. Wondering if anyone has ever stayed here or done the day pass. Been to St. Lucia many times and want something new and relaxing! Much appreciated!

There's lots of threads about Ti Kaye and they're day passes for snorkeling, beach, etc here on CC. Highly recommend doing a search to find them. TripAdvisor has many reviews also.

Been to Ti Kaye many times, it's a lovely beach, crystal clear waters. Good food. Enjoy your visit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First, let me say Ti Kaye is a beautiful resort, the people were all friendly, and the food was amazing. However, we will probably not return there. We went a few years ago for the day while on a cruise. Most of the people doing the day pass went scuba diving in the morning and came to the resort for the afternoon and all said they had a great time. We just stayed at the beach and restaurant at the resort all day. The beach itself wasn't too crowded while we were there, but catamarans came steadily throughout the day dropping people off for snorkeling in the cove. This combined with the beach, like most in St. Lucia, not being your postcard Caribbean beach and my wife not being a fan of the boat ride will keep us from returning.

Last year in St. Lucia we walked to Vigie beach, which is beautiful. This year we will be going to Rendezvous as it is on the same stretch of beach as Vigie, but has amenities.

Like I said, Ti Kaye is beautiful and could be perfect for you, it just depends what you are looking for. If you are looking for great amenities, spa, restaurant, scuba, etc., don't mind the boat ride or don't care as much about the beach itself, I would go. If you want powdery white sand and blue water and aren't concerned with amenities, I would go to Vigie. I can't comment first hand on Rendezvous yet, but have read enough good things to book a day pass for our trip in November.