Beach Beds on coco cay?

Smiley525

can anyone tell me about the beach bedrentals? Good location? 9&11 year old traveling too-photo looks like its close to water. Can you see water from them to watch kids? What area of island are they in? Thanks! First time going to coco cay and it looks like the only place I can prebook. I need a shady place for medical reasons!

You might be better off under a tree, rather than on the beach beds...or, if you insist on spending money, a cabana. Remember, too...even in the shade, you will need sunscreen....so much reflection from sea and sand!

• 2 weeks later...
can anyone tell me about the beach bedrentals? Good location? 9&11 year old traveling too-photo looks like its close to water. Can you see water from them to watch kids? What area of island are they in? Thanks! First time going to coco cay and it looks like the only place I can prebook. I need a shady place for medical reasons!

The beach beds are located in an area of Coco Cay called South Beach. They are close to the water and you will be able to watch your children from the bed. There are curtains around the beach beds that you can untie to block out the sun (but you will also block the breeze if there is any).

We rented a beach bungalow (these are next to the beach beds) on our last trip to Coco Cay and loved it. Slight downside is the distance from the food. However, they have a food truck and the employees will deliver the food to you. I do not know if it is exactly the same as what is offered at the bbq lunch.

It is also a good distance from where you will dock but there is a tram to bring you back and forth.

As for the cabanas (if they are available to you), those are not on the beach. They are located on the sea wall.