Hilton Rose Hall - Direct day pass VS Resortforaday

HMH G

Hi all,

Thanks for always being so helpful with the endless questions :D

We are a family of 4 (parents plus 3 and 4 year old) and I am looking at going to the Hilton Rose Hall for the day we are in Falmouth. I was directed to resortforaday but I am also comparing prices to booking directly with the resort. Can someone help me out here?

Resort for a day would be $308 for us 4 and includes round trip transportation. (I'm assuming a bus, can anyone confirm this?)

Booking directly through the resort is $170 (says both our kids would be free!) but transportation is not included.

Everything else looks to be the same. I've already checked a map and it looks to be a 20 minute ride. How are the taxis in Falmouth? Safe? (we are not bringing carseats so this makes me nervous) Anyone know the current rates? Surely it can't add up to be more expensive than the other option, right?!

Thoughts?

Thanks!

We are looking into this, as well. We would much prefer to take the organized RFD bus. And this is probably what we will do, if we go. I think that they are also pretty adamant about the pick-up time, 2 hours before your ship departs.

The only thing is, the timing. I understand that the first one leaves at 8:30a.m. Our ship docks early, we could easily get a taxi at 8:00a.m. and then also stay a bit later. They seem serious about getting everyone back onboard on time.

IMHO, we would go with RSD.... To me, anything further than a quick 10-15 mimute taxi, and I just feel better having organized transportation.

PS: I also just posted on another current thread about their Jerk Hut, and their beach.

Thanks!

Edited by Wishing on a star