Labadee buffet lunch questions on RCI cruise

tusconcam

Hi there. Hope this is in the correct forum. Going on a cruise on the Oasis of the Seas with RCI late April and was wondering if anyone could chime in with their experience about where they set up the BBQ buffet at Labadee?

Is there just one spot?

What time does it run?

I plan on going to Columbus Cove beach as I hear it is a nice beach. Is the buffet far from there? Do I need to take the tram between the two places? ( Is the tram free?)

Any advice as to when to go to avoid the greatest lines?

Do they honor the on-board soda beverage package here? if so, do I have to bring my souvenir cup?

Do they offer any free non-alcoholic beverages?

Sorry for the large amount of questions. I'm just looking for information and experiences.

Thanks in advance.

Cameron

Hi there. Hope this is in the correct forum. Going on a cruise on the Oasis of the Seas with RCI late April and was wondering if anyone could chime in with their experience about where they set up the BBQ buffet at Labadee?

Is there just one spot?

What time does it run?

I plan on going to Columbus Cove beach as I hear it is a nice beach. Is the buffet far from there? Do I need to take the tram between the two places? ( Is the tram free?)

Any advice as to when to go to avoid the greatest lines?

Do they honor the on-board soda beverage package here? if so, do I have to bring my souvenir cup?

Do they offer any free non-alcoholic beverages?

Sorry for the large amount of questions. I'm just looking for information and experiences.

Thanks in advance.

Cameron

Exact BBQ times will be in the Cruise Compass, but figure around 11:30am to 1:30pm.

Tram is free. You don't need to take it from Columbus Cove to the BBQ, might be a 10 minute walk, but the tram will save a bit of time.

They honor the beverage package on Labadee and you do not need to bring your cup. Free beverages are tap water, iced tea, lemonade, and coffee.