Seattle hotel with transfer from airport and to cruise port

newfielover

We are sailing out of Seattle on Princess in August on an Alaskan cruise. I am looking for a hotel that offers a shuttle from the airport to the hotel and a shuttle from the hotel to the cruise port. Does anyone have any thoughts on hotels they have stayed at? I am fine with hotels that are not in the downtown area. We have seen all the sights downtown and don't need to see them again. We are fine with a basic room, nothing too fancy. Through my travel agent we could stay at the Westin for $478, thats a little on the high side for me.

Easy one this - just like Vancouver, there are no hotels with shuttles to both pier and airport. All airport hotels have shuttles, so you can make use of one of the many Seatac-Pier shuttles by popping back to SEA, but Seattle Express also do pickups at some airport hotels that saves you the hassle of having to return to Seatac.

We use the Sleep Inn - there are a few dining options nearby, and it's clean and safe (we've left our car here for up to 2 weeks in the past). It's one of the Seattle express partner hotels, so just add $15pp to the hotel price to get the budget for your 'package.'

The Radisson is across the street from the airport. They have a shuttle from the airport and they also have a shuttle to the cruise pier for $14, or at least they did last season. It’s next door to 13 Coins which is nice for dinner.

Unless you plan to stay in a hotel by the airport there are no free shuttles. There is the light rail system similar to a trolley/bus and you ride with a bunch of people and stop at many stops, similar to some of the SHUTTLES offered.

The Light Rail system is fairly easy to use and super cheap transportation. There is some walking involved from SEATAC to the Light Rail system thru the garage area of the airport and depending on where you need to get off and how much, if much at all, walking is involved after that. We have used the Light Rail System as well as AJ Towncar Services. Options

I highly recommend AJ Towncar Services while in Seattle. AJ is so nice, I know, because we have used him a few times for transportation needs while in Seattle. His number is (206) 697-5577. He is happy to give you a quote over the phone but I know he has a towncar that seats 4 comfortably that I think is $55 from the airport to Pier 91 or $45 to Pier 66 downtown...also hotels downtown. He has a SUV that is $65 from airport to Pier 91. I also think he has a 10 passenger van that is $12 per person (minimum 7 people). We have had him pick us up from Pioneer Square and also downtown Seattle and was ALWAYS on time, friendly, and great competitive prices. Here is his website that I just looked up. http://www.seatactowncar.com You will be happy you gave him your business Hope this helps you and others looking for transportation reviews. Tell him his friend from San Diego....Charlene....says helllooooo

Enjoy your cruise!!!! We stay usually at hotels at Pioneer Square area or Downtown to be able to walk to a lot of places like Pike Market etc...