RCCL Jewel theme nights? Love to hear

Winston B Eden

I am taking a large group on the Jewel of the Seas, Southern Caribbean on April 4. If anyone is familiar with the Theme nights currently (2015) on the Jewel (JOTS) as well as theme nights, I'd greatly appreciate it !

On an aside, I am a longtime cruiser (23) but I just joined Cruise Critic and this is my first post. So HELLO to all fellow cruisers, thanks in advance, and I'm glad to be aboard Cruise Critic !

I am taking a large group on the Jewel of the Seas, Southern Caribbean on April 4. If anyone is familiar with the Theme nights currently (2015) on the Jewel (JOTS) as well as theme nights, I'd greatly appreciate it !

On an aside, I am a longtime cruiser (23) but I just joined Cruise Critic and this is my first post. So HELLO to all fellow cruisers, thanks in advance, and I'm glad to be aboard Cruise Critic !

Hi would love to hear about your cruise when you return am on The jewel on April 25th... thanks Rob

We had a fabulous 70's night on the last port day, which was good since we were up until all hours dancing! Great DJ and activites staff BTW.

There were also 50-60's and 80's nights.

There was a white party on deck and a silent party in the disco (wear headphones while dancing).

We had a fabulous 70's night on the last port day, which was good since we were up until all hours dancing! Great DJ and activites staff BTW.

There were also 50-60's and 80's nights.

There was a white party on deck and a silent party in the disco (wear headphones while dancing).

We went to a white party and also one of the lounges had a silent party which we loved on board the explorer last cruise... thanks..