Pre booked shore excursions

LuckiePuris

Hi there,

I was after some clarification on pre booked shore excursions if anyone can help.

I am cruising on an ex Australia Solstice cruise (not sure if it makes a difference) and have prebooked shore excursions online, paid online using my credit card.

I was advised by celebrity over the phone that the tours would show up on my sea pass. I'm not sure what he meant by this.

Are booked shore excursions imprinted on your sea pass?

Are tickets for the excursions in your stateroom on embarkation day, like with Royal Carib?

Thanks for your help!

Tickets will be on your bed when you embark. If you book excursions on the ship, tickets will be delivered to your cabin.

Excursions are not imprinted on your Seapass. Maybe he meant that they're linked to your account. Your Captain's Club level and your drink package (if you have one) are embossed on your Seapass.

They "show up" when you access your booking after logging in on the Celebrity website...Perhaps that's what he meant?

They basically work just like on RCCL...

When you get to your cabin upon embarkation, your cabin steward will have placed the paper tickets in an envelope in your cabin...