My itinerary...

jfried8

We will be in Bermuda from Wednesday to Friday the first week of September. We plan to get off the ship and spend the first day in St. George before heading back to the boat then to harbor nights Wednesday evening. Thursday morning we are renting a boat for 5 hours from h2o watersports followed by horseshoe Bay later that afternoon for the rest of the evening. Friday we plan to do Daniels head in the morning and dockyard early afternoon before leaving back to nyc at 5pm. Give me all the suggestions please! Does this sound OK?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

We will be in Bermuda from Wednesday to Friday the first week of September. We plan to get off the ship and spend the first day in St. George before heading back to the boat then to harbor nights Wednesday evening. Thursday morning we are renting a boat for 5 hours from h2o watersports followed by horseshoe Bay later that afternoon for the rest of the evening. Friday we plan to do Daniels head in the morning and dockyard early afternoon before leaving back to nyc at 5pm. Give me all the suggestions please! Does this sound OK?

.....just want you to be aware of the following:

Update May 2014: Harbor Nights is scheduled from May 7 to September 3, 2014, on every Wednesday from 7pm to 10pm. This is the 22nd anniversary of the event.

Saw this on http://www.bermuda-attractions.com/bermuda_0000b2.htm.

wasiii

We have the last one!

Where were you renting the boat from and what time were you figuring on being back to the ship for the night on Thursday?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app

Hi,

See my comments :

We will be in Bermuda from Wednesday to Friday the first week of September. We plan to get off the ship and spend the first day in St. George before heading back to the boat then to harbor nights Wednesday evening.

What ship are you on ? IF you are on the Breakaway you "should" be able to catch the 9:30am...do not waste a minute and get your tokens a.s.a.p., if you are on the Summit...do NOT count on the 9:30am...the next one is at 11:30am...or get on the 10:30 to Hamilton and bus to St-George. You should get the 3:30pm from St-George to the ship if you want to change and grab a bite before you get on the ferry to Hamilton.

Thursday morning we are renting a boat for 5 hours from h2o watersports followed by horseshoe Bay later that afternoon for the rest of the evening.

Friday we plan to do Daniels head in the morning and dockyard early afternoon before leaving back to nyc at 5pm. Give me all the suggestions please! Does this sound OK?

Daniels Head is not far away from the Dockyard, but you will have to walk about 1/2 mile from the bus stop to the beach. Go early, spend a few hours and enjoy the Dockyard in the afternoon

Have fun !