Terminal for Riviera in Lisbon July7?

kekilia

Hi

If what you really want to know is where to stay in Lisbon we usually use the Marriott,but all hotels are good and will arrange a taxi to the port for you (it's amazing what drivers know! and they will know if there are any last minute changes.

The sail down the river from Lisbon is lovely

have a good trip

regards

Josie

http://www.portodelisboa.pt/portal/page/portal/PORTAL_PORTO_LISBOA_ING/CRUZEIROS/PREVISAO_NAVIOS_CRUZEIRO

Did you try this part of the site? It lists terminals, although I only looked briefly at the first page. Perhaps Lisbon is one of those ports that only lists assignments for only the current month; not sure. You might want to check it later.

In terms of a hotel, I agree with the poster above, in that you don't need to look at something right near the port terminal. I don't think you can go too wrong as long as you stay in the inner part of Lisbon. We stayed at the Lisbonaire, basically an apartment building turned into modest hotel. While it probably wouldn't do for many O cruisers (too modest) we loved it, and the area was very central to a lot of things, plus plenty of public transportation and restaurants. If nothing else, it might give you an idea of a good area to look for hotels. If you want to be closer to the waterfront, there were a number of hotels I looked at, but now I forget their names! Sorry!

Edited by roothy123

• 4 weeks later...